Thursday 26 March 2009

Drifting

I am what would be technically termed not good. Losing myself somewhere in the uncertanties. Feeling that I am drifiting on an unfriendly sea. I want to anchor, tie on, be held on to; but still I drift. Ocassionally sighting the promise of safe haven, only to find rocks and sharp coral reefs in my path -lurking beneath.







Faithful one so unchanging.
Ageless one you're my rock of peace.
Lord of all I depend on you
I call out to you again and again.
I call out to you again and again.

You are my rock in times of trouble
You lift me up when I fall down.
All through the storm your love is the anchor
My hope is in you alone.

It is not what I feel. But is what I choose to believe- to hold onto. Where there is no human to depend on trust in there is God. Shame he can't come round for a cup of tea now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment